Readers, whether you've come here to read or just because you were bored and looking for some random insight -Enjoy


Sunday, October 2, 2011

2) Children

Children want to get whatever they can out of you. My little sister is on top of her plastic playhouse.
She tells me she needs help getting down. (For the record; I told her not to go up there) I tell her no, that she got up there, so she could get down the same way. She argues with me furiously(Well, about as furiously as a four year old can get) for about ten minutes. Then her blanket falls off the house, and she hops down, grabs her blanket, and gets back up, continuing to demand that I help her get back down. She didn't want me to help her because she needed it, she wanted me to do it so she didn't have to. Like it was so hard. Brandy and I laughed at that for a few minutes. Aw siblings.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you have a blog. Such a writer with interesting thoughts and talents! Keep it up.

    Ms. LaFortune

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted it because I used the wrong "you're" so I'm commenting now and yeah. I don't feel like posting that again, I forgot what it was by now anyway. HAPPY POSTING! (:

    ReplyDelete